Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
As users of this app you may get into contact with other people.
Use extreme precaution when interacting with people who are offering help services or volunteers, or if you are the person who is offering help services. Take time to understand who the person you are interacting with is and how you can protect yourself.
YOU MUST follow all the guidance on how to behave during the pandemic, issued by the: World Health Organisation – Find your local health website https://www.who.int/countries/en/
More information and live updates can be found at: World Health Organisation Coronavirus guidance https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
How to protect yourself and others
- Keep your distance
- Avoid groups of people.
- Leave space between you and the person in front of you when standing in line (for example at the checkout, post office or canteen).
- At meetings leave a seat free between you and the person next to you.
- Stay away from close family and friends at especially high risk.
- Follow the rules for visitors to care homes or hospitals.
- Keep your distance on public transport.
- Wash your hands thoroughly
- Avoid shaking hands
- Cough and sneeze into a paper tissue or the crook of your arm
- Stay at home if you experience symptoms.
- Always call ahead before going to the doctor’s or the emergency department
- Recommendation: If it’s not possible to keep your distance, wear a mask
- Continue to work from home if possible.